Department: Global Technology and Operations
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 53 million consumer and small business relationships with 6,000 retail banking offices, more than 18,000 ATMs and award-winning online banking with more than 29 million active users.
Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
As an Assistant Vice President your responsibilities will include:
- To work within our global FX Algorithmic Trading Technology team across a range of deliverables, including pricing models, execution and market making algorithms
- Delivering a blend of new Greenfield development and modifications to the existing trading infrastructure
- Third level support of the overall system is also required
- Test driven approach to deliver solutions and understand the need to breakdown complex problems into manageable elements
As an Assistant Vice President your essential skills will include:
- Development skills in C ++
- Analytical skills and enjoys solving complicated technical problems
- Candidate must be a dependable team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of contemporary agile development processes and methodology, build environments and testing tools
- Comfortable in communicating with users
- Additional script based and functional language development skills (KDB, Java, Python, Matlab, Scala, Fortan, IDL, etc.)
- Experience in 3rd line production support
- Experience working with global development teams
About Bank of America Merrill LynchBank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.Apply If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.