What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Successful candidate will work as part of the Validation software development group working specifically on developing Validation SW tools for next generation AMD microprocessors. The Candidate should have good C++ programming skills and System level software development experience.
Candidate should possess a bachelor degree or higher in Electronics or Computer Science or related engineering field from a reputed university and should have 5-9 years of experience.
- Extensive experience with C++ programming and basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python.
- Software applications design and development experience. Ability to do R&D and come up with design proposals. Mastery of OOAD, OOPS and design patterns is mandatory.
- Experience in Processor Validation, development of low level software is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the operating system is required (windows / Linux). Strong software and system debug experience preferred.
- Should have good understanding of x86 architecture.
- Good to have experience with QT, STL and CPU/GPU SW domain.
- Various necessary soft skills such as effective communication, ability to work with minimal input & directions, initiative and positive attitude.