With a group of highly skilled professionals, you will help shape the future of software defined storage. You will be part of a truly international team which contributes to the Ceph community project and creates SUSE's Enterprise Storage product. In this role you will help to shape the architecture and future of our Enterprise Storage Product.
You will contribute code to the upstream project and extend and enhance the existing functionality. This is a job offering for a passionate and experienced specialist in Ceph with a proven track record and reputation in the Ceph project community and ideally also within an actual business environment.
- 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of software for complex projects, specifically on Linux.
- Substantial track record in writing code for Ceph.
- Seasoned programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience in designing storage solutions for business customers.
- Presentation and promotion of your work at professional peer groups.
- Debugging and fixing of software issues.
- Fluent English.
- Proven track record of contributions to Ceph or other software- defined storage solutions
- Good understanding of data security and data integrity requirements and technologies
- Experience with agile development methodologies