This project is within the Equities Market Making Technology. The main objective of the role is development re-factoring and maintenance of server side components for a low latency high frequency Market Making and Index Arbitrage platform.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of recent experience in low latency Linux C++ multi-threading real-time systems and high throughput messaging.
He will be part of a distributed team among EMEA APAC and NAM. A strong coordination is required to guarantee the consistency of the overall setup.
This role is within the Equities Market Making Technology organization.
The successful candidate will join a global team with 18 developers on server side.
- Strong involvement in implementation of low-latency electronic trading server components on Linux using C++
- Analyse requirements design implement and test the changes
- Plan software releases
- 2nd level support - guarantee stability the ETF market making platform
- Proactive input into continuous improvements of application/FO systems and processes
Required Skills /Qualifications:
- 3+ years of recent experience in low-latency real-time technology multi-threading and high throughput messaging
- 5+ years’ experience in C++ on Linux or Unix
- Commitment to long term projects and track record of delivering results.
- Goals deliveries client service and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent knowledge of C++ Multi-threading strong OOP and OOAD skills
- Knowledge and track record in developing real-time low-latency applications in C++ on Linux or Unix
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience in high throughput message driven architectures
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Graduate/post graduate with computer degree/math or physics/diploma.
- Requires good communication presentation and written skills.
- Experience/Understanding of KDB will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in Python Ruby and Unix scripting is desirable
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are inspired to apply in confidence.