This job is within the Equities Market Making Technology organization and are looking for a C++ Software Engineer with prior experience in front office technology. The successful candidate will join a global team with 7 developers on server side.
- Strong involvement into the design of server components
- Analysing requirements, then design, implement and test the changes
- Planning software releases
- 2nd level support
- Guarantee stability the ETF market making platform
- Proactive input into continuous improvements of application/FO systems and processes
- Experience in front office trading applications, order management systems, Market making, FIX protocol, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Multithreading, Thread-Pools and Template Programming with strong OOP and OOAD skills
- Experienced in developing real time low latency applications
- Exposure to or experience in message driven architectures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Graduate/post graduate with computer degree/math or physics/diploma.
- Requires good communication, presentation and written skills.
Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV, detailing how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.