We are now looking for a Graphics C++ Software Engineer.
What you’ll be doing:
- The NVIDIA Architecture group is looking for world class programmers to develop the core infrastructure for modeling, analysis, and debugging in the development of large scale general purpose Graphics+Computing chips. This C++ infrastructure enables our driver stack, applications, tests and studies to all run unchanged on all functional, diagnostic, and performance models, simulations, emulations and silicon for all of our graphics chips.
- A key part of NVIDIA's strength is our proprietary internal tools for the visualization, analysis, and debug and verification of tests and applications on various functional and performance simulations of future chips. We are continuously pushing the envelope and needing the next generation of tools to enable the next generation of chips. These tools are used by hundreds of engineers worldwide.
- In this role you will play a critical part in every stage of development of a graphics chip. You will work closely with other project members and users to specify systems, create schedules, and manage ongoing feedback and enhancement releases. You will learn and greatly improve the daily workflows of the world¡¯s top chip modelers and designers.
What we need to see:
- Strong C++ programming capability required (experience with STL and/or boost a plus)
- Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Graphics or CUDA knowledge a plus
- Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D, CUDA APIs a plus
- Knowledge of next generation Graphics APs(DX12/Vulkan) is a big plus
- Experience with chip and/or system simulation a big plus
- Strong scripting skills desired C Python/Perl preferred