In this position you will join Intel Data Center Group Silicon Development organization to help develop and improve System Validation tools for pre- and post-silicon validation of Intel accelerator and connectivity products. You will become a member of a cross-geo software and information systems development team. You will take active part in all software lifecycle stages, including requirements, specifications, design, implementation, debug, deployment, integrations, support and training of solutions required by the department to improve processes wherever a commercial solution doesn't exist. The team uses advanced technologies and development standards in order to provide the best solution to its customers.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in C++ and/or Python in Linux environments.
- Proved experience in object oriented programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in multithreading, design patterns, STL.
- Knowledge in the field of Ethernet networks.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux user-space and/or kernel-space.
- Knowledge in Linux device drivers development.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with script/text processing languages/make-files.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.