Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot Inventor features according to project definition.
- Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete them on time, adhering to pre-determined project definition and quality standards.
- Collaborate with extended team of software developers, product management, QAs and product designers in the United States and other worldwide engineering sites to deliver high quality products.
- BS or above degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Strong sense with Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Agile process (Scrum, XP, etc) is preferred.
- Experience with MFC, WPF, Qt component is preferred.
- Successfully completed one or more commercial software development cycles is a bonus.