We are now looking for a Developer Tools – C++ Software Engineer. to join our team working on Nsight Tegra (Visual Studio Edition), Tegra System Profiler and other products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Debugging the debuggers and making the power of LLDB and GDB debuggers available in the user interface of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Developing robust, modern multithreaded C++ code that runs on different architectures and platforms.
- Extending existing product codebase to support new features and porting it to work on new platforms.
- Participating in code review.
What we need to see:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong programming ability in C++, ideally with 3+ years of experience working on production-grade codebases.
- Good understanding of basic principles of how operating systems work.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with C#.
- Experience developing Visual Studio extensions.
- Experience contributing to or debugging large open-source projects, such as LLDB, LLVM, GCC or Qt.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!