Join the SUSE Global Alliances team, an international team that enjoys working with technology partners. Our mission is to provide SUSE customers the freedom of choice to run their preferred IT environment fully supported on SUSE technology. We are a team of confident and experienced leaders at the service of our technology partners and we are empowered to pro-actively develop, manage and nurture relationships that result in deeper win-win partnerships.
We are currently seeking a talented and inspired professional to work with our broad ecosystem of ISV partners on technical enablement, architecture solution development and certification with SUSE solutions. As an ISV Solution Architect you will have a deep technical understanding of SUSE solutions and play a key role for all technical collaboration between SUSE and ISV ecosystem partners.
- Work with ISV developers and architects to complete certification activities.
- Position and promote SUSE products with our partners and developers.
- Lead technical discussions with selected ISVs and partners and recommend solutions.
- Architect joint solutions that showcase SUSE and partner technology
- Develop reference architectures, whitepapers, POCs and other technical deliverables.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of SUSE products, platforms and technologies
- Take part and present at various technical events, conferences, and workshops.
- Work as part of the broader alliances team to share resources, information and best practices
- S. Degree in Computer Science (or related degree and experience)
- 8+ years technical experience in enterprise software for Linux
- Experience in data center technologies like systems management, cloud, storage, and networking
- Experience with enterprise applications such as databases, web services and middleware
- Experience in technical documentation such as white paper, best practices
- Software development skills in C, C++, shell scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, or Ruby)
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Experience in a customer or partner facing position such as partner engineering, product management, sales, pre-sales or consulting
- Ability to travel 50% including international travel
Reporting to: Director of ISV Partner Program