Our group works on sales and trading systems.
We deal with the infrastructure used by such trading systems like core order management frameworks, order managers, risk and limit validation systems.
We work across asset classes mainly focusing on equity cash & listed derivatives. Besides core framework development we develop and deploy features and components for sales and trading desks across the globe. We also work directly with the India Trading desk.
We are looking for technologists who are looking to build the best sales and trading systems in the world. This role is primarily focused on developing for the server side of the trading plant. We are looking for a hardcore, hands-on C++ developer who can quickly get accustomed to our frameworks and distributed environment. Exposure to trading systems would be preferable.
Depending on your technical and functional experience and your exposure to the kind of complexity we are looking for, your role could shape up to be either a senior or junior role but in a highly technical, hands-on capacity.
The role will offer challenging opportunities to develop business knowledge and technical skills.
- C++ programming. Should be comfortable with pointers, data structures and OOP.
- Understanding of multi threading and asynchronous concepts. Experience working with complex frameworks and distributed environments. Exposure to stl, roguewave, boost etc is desirable
- Preferably should be unix/linux leaning but candidates from a windows background who have worked on complex server side application code are also welcome. You should be aware of operating systems internals.
- Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
Bachelor's in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university.
4-10 years of relevant experience. We are also open to more junior people either from top institutes or top companies.