Research and develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision algorithms for a variety of use cases, to be integrated into future Apple products. Work with User Experience teams on rapid prototyping, and work with world class researchers and research frameworks for designing productized algorithmic solutions of the highest quality.
- At least 3 year experience in research and development of computer vision algorithms
- Experience in C++ and Matlab development
- Advantage: experience in computer graphics
- Advantage: experience in CPU/GPGPU code optimizations.
- Ramp-up into using state-of-the-art camera sensors
- Design prototype computer vision algorithms for concept evolution
- Take part in a team effort to design high quality computer vision algorithm solutions
- Join forces and work with researchers from various Apple sites
- Take part in defining requirements for future camera sensors, in order to enhance computer vision capabilities
M.Sc./Ph.D. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Physics / Mathematics, in the domain of Computer Vision or Computer Graphics