This role is for an engineering position in a software team, based in ARM’s Israeli design centre. The team is responsible for the device-side development of an ARM’s security related product, which serves the IoT market.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ embedded software engineer, capable of designing, implementing and debugging code running on memory and storage constrained devices.
The successful candidate will take part in developing our security related product, which interacts with external ARM services and runs on IoT and mobile devices.
We are always evaluating new and improved development tools, techniques and methodologies – the candidate should embrace this on-going innovation process, and become part of it.
- Hands-on development, testing and debugging using C/C++ (and other programming environments such as Python for supporting tools).
- Software design (in cooperating with our architecture teams).
- Code optimization for small memory footprint devices, low power and cycles limited CPUs.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering. Other disciplines will also be considered with relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development in C/C++.
- Experience with HW/SW integration.
- Fluency in Linux as a development environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - excellent written and spoken English.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience with ARM CPUs and architecture.
- Experience with support for embedded products.
- Familiarity with networking stacks (TCP/IP, HTTP, CoAP).
- Familiarity with cryptography.
- Familiarity with Python.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory pension
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Continuing Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah (Rest and Recovery)
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 14-22 days per annum & Vacation Pay
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Leave, Compassion, Marriage, Child and Memorial day
- Others, free car parking, meal subsidy, team and social events