Nvidia’s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are looking to grow our company , and grow our teams with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for you.
We are seeking a world class Compiler Engineer to work in a talented and motivated team of great engineers.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work on design and implementation of significant parts of the compiler
- You will do Performance analysis and design/implementation of new optimizations
- You will take on interesting and challenging compilation problems for cutting-edge GPU technologies.
What we need to see:
- You would need an MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (PhD strongly preferred)
- You would need 5+ years of experience and strong background in compilers
- You would need strong C/C++ programming skills needed, as well as a good understanding of parallel programming models
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with compiler optimizations, working with LLVM and experience with OpenCL, CUDA
- Ability to do code generation and building a good compiler framework
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer