We are looking for a software engineer to join our office in Berlin, Germany.
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyze satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
About the role
- Maintain and further improve the Qt QML Engine
- Improve how Qt QML applications are built, packaged and deployed
- Design and implementation of tools assisting the IDE experience
- Enhancing developer experience through daily duties
- Good C++ knowledge
- Willingness to work on different operating systems
- English proficiency
Additional qualifications will be an advantage:
- Experience with compiler design
- Hands on experience working in Embedded Linux environments
- First-hand experience with Qt 5
- Familiar with QML
- Contributions to open source projects