A strong analytical minded developer is required for Morgan Stanley's algorithmic trading services group. These systems provide cross asset class benchmark execution strategies, rules based execution strategies, and trajectory crossing.
The team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems.
We work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations, research and other technology teams at Morgan Stanley
The C++ Algo developer will be responsible for testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for trading strategies, monitoring tools, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies. We are looking for a good developer which also has good communication skills to be the faceoff with the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- 5+ years' experience in C++
- Experienced in Linux/Unix, Perl, Python, Databases
- Experience in large scale plant management / operational support / risk management.
- Proven knowledge in the Algo / SOR / Electronic Trading business.