Make an impact on the browsing experience of 322 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Opera for computers is based on the Blink rendering engine, which allows us to leverage the performance of modern systems, while contributing back the experience from our 20-year history as a browser vendor in shaping an open, connected world. If you are motivated to help us develop our browser, apply today!
- Create features for a mass-market consumer product.
- Deliver functionality that fulfills high-level requirements.
- Adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Participate and contribute in all parts of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand and act upon the needs of your internal users (developers, QA, managers)
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Very strong C++ skills
- Ability to write well structured and maintainable code
- Experience with development on: Windows, Mac or Linux
- Experience with version control systems preferred
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken