Machine Learning Senior Software Engineer – Embedded AI Framework
Seoul, South Korea
22 Apr 2020
We are making AI technology be around us at edge devices, attend and assist people and learn from interaction without many labels, together with other devices in a federated way. We are based in Seoul and work together with our other team members in San Diego, Amsterdam, and Beijing. You will work on embedded AI framework which is SW/HW codesigned as part of a multi-disciplinary team of machine learning researchers and software developers. This will involve working in a dynamic research environment, collaborating with internal teams across continents, understanding the architecture of Qualcomm's SOC compute and ML HW accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming¿
- Python programming
- 7+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Embedded programming
- Development of software framework
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- GPGPU programming experience
- Basic knowledge of neural networks, with hands-on experience on any ML frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with convolution neural networks (CNNs) is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile process and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams in a dynamic research environment.