Are you interested to join a GPU compiler team working on a leading edge mobile GPU ?
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Compiler Engineer to expand our team supporting the Mali™ mobile IPs. You will be joining a multinational and dynamic compiler group located across UK (Cambridge, Manchester) and Sweden (Lund).
We support Graphics (OpenGL/ES, Vulkan) and Compute (OpenCL) APIs and work on improving the GPU technologies that the mobile market will see in years to come.
What will you be accountable for?
You will implement and test new features and optimizations to ensure our compilers get optimal performance out of our existing Mali GPUs, and contribute to the backend for our next generation GPUs. You will also have the opportunity to make a difference by influencing the architecture and instruction sets.
In the course of this role you might also be involved in open sourcing activities and contribute some improvements upstream.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Experience with compiler development in a professional work environment
- Experience with open source compiler frameworks, preferably, but not limited to, LLVM
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- Experience working with assembly code for any HW architecture
- Knowledge of Graphics APIs
- Optimizing code for performance