You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
The job is within the AutoStream product development, building a cloud-to-car solution delivering map data in real-time to ADAS and AD applications in the car.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and maintain C/C++ code developing products for safety critical applications;
- Take part in the review process;
- Understand and contribute to software design;
- Understand and contribute to requirements;
- Contribute to software development capability improvement;
- Coaching Engineers in lower grades;
- Broaden own understanding of programming, development practices and business context;
- Work in an agile team;
- Be a problem solver, not just a software engineer.
What you’ll need
- Minimum a combined 5 years of professional experience with the C/C++ language in product development;
- Experience in embedded software development for Automotive systems;
- Experience with developing safety critical software on RTOS (e.g. QNX);
- Experience with Automotive standards such as MISRA and ISO26262;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum;
- Ability to drive wider consensus and influence decisions.
Is Autonomous Driving (AD). Part of TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit, the AD product unit develops, delivers and maintains products for advanced driver-assistance systems and automated driving – with the TomTom HD Map at the core of their work. Every day, the team welcomes new challenges, does world-class R&D and applies it using the latest modern techniques. Joining this team, you’ll not only play a part in making autonomous driving a reality, you’ll transform the way people commute while boosting safety and comfort for everyone on the road.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – it’s how we make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple because life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.