Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for!
Help create innovative technologies that make the world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive. This is a unique opportunity to work along with some of the world's most talented engineers.
- Coding in C language
- Manage code releases
- Strategic project-planning meetings
- Provide guidance on system options
- Problem solving by coding in C language.
- Develop, troubleshoot and debug embedded systems solutions using C language.
- Provide guidance on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
- Perform project communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics, robotics or electronics.
- Advanced English Level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and self-learner.
- Team player Coachable
- Passion for technology
- Critical thinking skill set Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to work independently as part of a global team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Competency with hardware/software integration in a lab environment is desired.
- Knowledge of current and emerging software development practices and methods
- Excellent technical support and customer service skills, interfacing with project and internal customers and other associated entities
You Must to have:
- Proficiency in C programming.
- Experience with operating systems architecture.
- Hands-on experience with most common peripherals of MCU architectures.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of communication protocols (UART / SPI / I2C).
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment such asoscilloscope, multimeter, etc.
- Familiar with scripting (bash, makefiles).
- Advanced English level.
- Knowledge in C++
- Knowledge in Python programming.
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge in Bluetooth, Zigbee or RF.
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development