Working with us is like nothing on earth. Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond. Our astronomically-talented engineers build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications.
Now, we're looking for resourceful Embedded Software Engineers to embark with us on a journey towards excellence. You will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects ranging from Aeronautics to Defence and Railway to Space.
Sound like you? Then it’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to give your career the rocket boost it deserves. It’s time you joined Critical Software.
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic background in Engineering or similar (Software, Electronics, Mechanical, Physics, Mathematics)
- Knowledge of Ada, C or C++
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example, SCADE and MATLAB)
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training
- Passionate and ambitious who loves to work as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Availability to travel, mainly within Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France).