TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Develop real-time audio applications and SDKs that facilitate fun musical experiences.
- Help build our library of high-quality music DSP algorithms.
- Collaborate with music producers, AI researchers and other stakeholders within the company to design and build tools that bring the joy of music making to TikTok's global user base.
- Develop cross-platform code using the latest industry-standard tools:
- C++17, transitioning to C++20
- Modern CMake
- GitLab CI
- Build robust code within a strict test-driven development workflow.
- Continuously learn during your time with us, and become a fundamental member of a growing team of musical producers, researchers and software engineers.
- At least 3 years of professional modern C++ development experience.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- Extensive mathematical knowledge and experience in digital signal processing theory.
- Demonstrated track record or portfolio of audio processing or synthesis DSP algorithms for music.
- A solid foundation in the requirements of multi-threaded real-time software development.
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development processes, and a passion for TDD/BDD.
- A desire to continuously learn and share knowledge within a team, with a humility in owning both your successes and your mistakes.
The following experiences are a plus:
- A real passion for music and music-making technology.
- Experience or knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Machine Learning
- Music Information Retrieval
- UX/UI design
- OpenGL / Vulkan / Metal
- iOS / Android development
- Web assembly