- Build high quality data query and analytic tools for Quantitative Investment Strategy Business.
- Provide efficient and strong supports for strategy back-testing and publishing.
- Develop, generate and validate regular analytic reports for QIS traders/structurers.
The Shanghai Quantitative Analytics Group of UBS is an entrepreneurial, cross-asset team focusing on building the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provides comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions. In collaboration with sales and trading, the team also develops bespoke solutions for clients according to their investment objectives and constraints, well positioned to take advantage of the fast growing FinTech trend. It was established in 2006 and located in Lu Jia Zui Financial Town of Shanghai Pudong. It has a stable team of quantitative analysts, structurer and developers with a diverse academic background (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics and Financial Engineering).
- Strong development skills in C++, Python or Java script etc.
- Strong analytical skills in mathematics.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and can deliver high quality work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer Science, Financial Mathematics or Engineering majors preferred