The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an 3D UI Framework Engineer to help build frameworks that will drive the next generation of interactive experiences for our platform.
- 5 years experience in software development
- Experience working on developer-facing frameworks or libraries
- Experience developing latency-critical, interactive, UI software
Apple’s UI frameworks define the look and feel of our software and products. You will have the chance to create software that directly impacts the way both developers and customers get along with our products. This team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) support offered in ARKit and Metal 2. Work closely with human interface designers and internal clients to define and deliver the foundation for the next generation of user interfaces and entirely new interaction models.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Swift, Xcode, Objective-C
- Proficent in C/C++
- Prior experience delivering developer-facing UI frameworks
- Broad exposure to UI frameworks (Qt, CoreAnimation, WPF, UIKit, React, AppKit)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve multithreading and memory corruption issues
- Metal, OpenGL, or DirectX
- iOS CPU/GPU Architecture