DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
We are looking for graphics software engineers to work on Nintendo's proprietary graphics drivers and software for Nintendo gaming platforms. Nintendo Technology Development, Inc. is a technology research and development subsidiary responsible for hardware design and driver development for Nintendo gaming systems. This engineer will be responsible for working with internal teams and vendors on critical features, performance tuning and troubleshooting. The successful candidate will be a high-energy problem-solver with a passion for excellence and a proven track record. We are looking for people who are excellent team players, and who work well on individual assignments. A strong background in 3D graphics is required.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- OpenGL or DirectX programming experience required
- Competent programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with graphics performance analysis and optimization
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Prefer development experience on embedded systems or game consoles
- BS is required. MS is preferred.
- 2 years professional experience in systems and graphics development OR demonstrated equivalent in programming projects.