NVIDIA is looking for a passionate, world-class computer scientist to work in its Compute Developer Technology (DevTech) team.
What you'll be doing:
- Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in deep learning, graphs, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions using GPUs.
- Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline (BS; MS or PhD preferred).
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with customers.