What You'll Do
As a C++ developer in Network Access security team, you will be part of the team who develop Cisco’s next generation hybrid-cloud & multi-clouds security, policy and access solutions. This group is developing the most advanced security solutions and authentications to enterprise customers all around the world.
You will work with state of the art technologies, and build applications, solutions and systems that will shape how organizations will secure their access to cloud and on-prem systems. You will required to adapts and sustain existing C++code, where possible, in order to meet with the quality requirements.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part a professional scrum team working using the latest Agile development technics, along with experts in cloud technologies and experts in networks security.
Who You Are
At minimum, we require:
- 4+ years experience as a C++ Developer, working on a large scale systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Network and Security experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.