As a Robotics Software Engineer on our Lawn Care Team you will have an important hand in developing the next generation of robots that will live in millions of yards across the world.
iRobot develops best-in-class technologies to deliver easy-to-use, effective, and intelligent products. iRobot changed the way people clean with the Roomba robot vacuum and Braava family of mopping robots. Now iRobot is reinventing lawn care with the Terra robot mower.
Come join a company full of creative and friendly individuals working together to make the impossible possible. If you have a passion for robotics and innovation, we’d like to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Design, implement, and deliver software for the behaviors of millions of autonomous robots sold worldwide.
- Solve complex problems with elegant innovative solutions.
- Grow professionally though our continuous growth programs.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- A growth mindset
- Up to 3 years of industry experience
- Passion for robotics and some experience working with autonomous robots
- Excellent knowledge of robotics such as: motion planning, control, exploration, coverage, decision making and general robot behaviors
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Interest in utilizing data science to drive decision making and improve real world robot performance at scale
- Excellence at writing C/C++/Python and familiarity with a Linux Environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred