- Graduate of BS Electronics, Electrical, or Computer Engineer.
- At least 5 years of experience in analog, digital & mixed signal Test Development.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a high level of performance in Team and individually.
- With experience in project test leadership role is an advantage.
- Experience in any of the following areas: Audio Amplifiers & Codecs, Time of Flight AFE’s, ADC/DAC Test Techniques, Design for Test & Scan.
- Proficient in developing mixed-signal test application in Catalyst HF, Teradyne microFLEX/ultraFLEX, and/or other test platforms.
- Proficient in C, C++ and/or Visual Basic Programming.
Brief Job Description:
The Test Development Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost effective test solutions for new platform or breakthrough products. Solutions should guarantee the product performance according to specifications and within the company’s desired level of quality and reliability. The engineer will also support TDE activities for all legacy audio products running in Catalyst tester.