Senior Software Engineer, QML Engine and Tooling
The Qt Company
16 Dec 2019
About the Role
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. Since Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment. In this role you will join the foundation team, right at the heart of Qt. We care about the internals that are the basis for all of Qt. Our responsibilities include the meta object system and reflection, containers, integration with the STL, the network stack and the QML infrastructure.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- are interested in software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- have a focus on quality - keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- know your way around in Linux, Windows or macOS
- can contribute to maintaining a large code base
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- can work closely with colleagues, both within the company and in the broader Qt community
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
- have experience with compiler design?
- have hands on experience working in Embedded Linux environments?
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- have an idea what SFINAE, CTAD and ADL in C++ are?
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- a training program
- great colleagues from many parts of the world