Artificial Intelligence is changing the world for the benefits of human beings and societies. QUALCOMM, as the world's leading mobile computing platform provider, is committed to deliver power-efficient cognitive computing technologies for enabling the wide deployment of intelligent solutions on all possible devices. You will be involved and participate in various development phases of the state-of-the-art technologies for next generation machine learning system. This role will involve working at all layers of the software stack, from the Android Framework to the low level hardware controls. Responsibilities will include the design and development of new features, support for new hardware, debugging of issues and development of test cases. "New graduates are welcomed".
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field C/C++ programming language
- Debugging for embedded environments Machine learning or computer vision
- DSP programming
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems.
- Familiarity with Qualcomm DSP.
- Hardware driver development experience.
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering