Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You will be creatively applying your technical know-how (engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge) against design constraints and boundary conditions (industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints) to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions. Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/ or work experience.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.”
Minimum 3 months of experience in the following:
- Software Validation Testing
- Programming skills in one or more languages like C, C++, C, Perl, Python, SQL etc.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Data Science