Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our Internet of Things, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Now we are looking for a SW Developer Trainee.
- Student of last years in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering or related field.
- Experience programming in at least one programming language (C/C++) and a scripting language as well (Bash, Python)
- TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ..).
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions,..
- Cloud native software stacks and execution environments: VMware, AWS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, others..
- Excellent in team working, good communication skills and open personality.
- Fluent in English
- Work on complex software working in 5G networks.
- Learn from experienced engineers developing software focused on the Traffic Management area including:◦Traffic optimizations,
- Analytics solutions,
- Machine learning for traffic identification and automation,
- Edge and cloud computing
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.