- Excellent fundamentals and relevant work experience programming in one or more of C, C++, Objective-C. Working knowledge of Python, Perl or Ruby is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of RF fundamentals.
- Good understanding and experience with testing of RF metrics for different technologies.
- Basic knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, power sensors, switch controllers, combiners, etc.
- Basic knowledge of EE lab equipment including: oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the current wireless RF standards (e.g. Cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, etc.)
- Knowledge or exposure of calibration algorithms is a plus (e.g. Tx power, XO, RSSI, Envelope tracking, IQ mismatch, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Candidate will contribute to a multi-facetted software suite based on C/C++.
- Candidate will develop new features to improve the RF automation testing system.
- Candidate will develop script for the RF test data analyzing and processing.
- Candidate will analyze results in conjunction with cross functional teams to identify and root cause issues.
Education & Experience
- BSEE required, MSEE/Ph.D. preferred.