Are you passionate about delivering complex front office analytics application? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We’re looking for someone like you to help us. You will:
- provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs within a complex business domain.
- perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
- work closely with other team members globally and collaborate with other teams to deliver full front to back solution.
You’ll be working in the Structured Finance IT team in Wroclaw. Our role is to build the models, calculators, and infrastructure that risk-manages the Bank's mortgage portfolios. The team is looking to expand to support business initiatives and upgrade current platform.
- 3+ years of hands-on C++ experience, proficiency with DB development (Sybase, SQL Server), and scripting languages
- hands-on analytical developer experience in finance industry, experience in trading and risk systems is a plus.
- strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, ability to work with multiple functional teams to support business/traders globally.
- experience with build tools like Ant or Maven, and development tools such as VS, Git, Subversion, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus
- know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
- enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
- flexible developer who can deal with changing priorities under business pressure
- a strong communicator, fluent in English