Masters Student on Real-Time Monitoring and Analysis for Dependable Software Execution
11 May 2020
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units. The position is in the Dependability Research Lab of Intel Labs.
We are looking for a candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Master's degree from a relevant academic institute. This position is part of a research team in Munich, Germany at the heart of the industrial control and automotive industry and will support a new area of research for the next generation of Dependable Cyber-Physical Systems for automation in industrial control and infrastructure based automated driving.
Please note that in order to be eligible for this position you need to be enrolled in a university program.
You will be working as part of a public research project.
- Pursuing Master's studies in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics or other related fields with focus on Computing or Internet-of-Things technologies
- Compiler expertise (especially C, C++, LLVM)
- Real-time systems experience, good computer architecture knowledge advantageous
- Programming Skills in C, Linux, C++, Java, Python, ...
- Knowledge in dependability advantageous
- Excellent English is a must, German knowledge advantageous