What’s in it for you:
- You’ll take ownership over problems and systems you encounter and build your network with our team of friendly, enthusiastic software developers and be responsible for the numerous subsystems that comprise a complete communication application suite, including full-content search, file and attachment management, compliance solutions, and integration with other applications built inside and outside of the company.
- Your collaboration with our product managers and different engineering teams will ensure that you understand how your software fits in the bigger picture.
We’ll trust you to:
- Strategize with our business sponsors and front end teams to build scalable, performant infrastructure to support new features and technologies.
- Demonstrate ownership over vast infrastructure responsible for our clients’ daily workflows and the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Promote the use of the best technology for a given problem – be it in-house, commercial, or open source software.
- Mentor and be mentored by your colleagues who have different areas of expertise and experience in software systems engineering.
- Aggressively roll out new features to be first-to-market while maximizing the stability of our systems.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience developing and managing large real-time distributed systems
- 3 or more years of experience writing software in C++
- 3 or more years of experience with object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and all phases of the SDLC
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
We’d love to see:
- Enthusiasm for full-stack debugging and analytical problem solving
- Experience designing distributed systems
- Interest or experience in improving deployment and SDLC processes
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies