Business Intelligence (BI) is one of the fastest growing segments of the software industry, and Oracle Business Intelligence is a leader in this segment.
Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) offering empowers everyone with comprehensive capabilities, spanning self-service data visualization and smart data prep; enterprise-class reporting and business intelligence; easy scenario management and what-if analysis; and more.
Our group builds the Query Engine for Oracle Analytics Cloud platform. The data analytics engine is essentially a federated database that delivers advanced analytics on numerous types of data sources.
We are looking for strong C++ professionals with Bachelors or Masters in computer science. Candidate should want to participate in our journey to maintain and enhance the current generation BI Platform, and also build next generation BI Platform that exploits the hardware and software to create highly optimized and engineered systems to deliver very advanced analytical capabilities. Looking for technically strong candidates to contribute to Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug complex enterprise software programs for Business Intelligence platform of products.
- Bachelors or Masters in CS
- Exposure to Software Development Processes for building Enterprise class products
- Candidate must be very good in C++ concepts like Multi-Threading and Design Patterns.
- Candidate must be able to write code. Good knowledge and experience with multi-threading and data structures.
- Good knowledge of SQL, OLTP, OLAP, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience with Windows development tools, Linux development tools, ant, perl, python.
- Must have contributed to complex development projects that implemented performance, scalability, reliability, security as foundation level features rather than after-thought.
- Knowledge of algorithms with good problem solving skills.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.