Looking for a highly passionate Senior C++ Developer to be part of our mission to design autonomous systems as Robotic Operating Systems (ROS) networks in MATLAB. As a senior member of the team, you will develop solutions that enables users to depict ROS networks in MATLAB and Simulink and deploy the same to various platforms running ROS. You will participate in all stages of design, review, develop, test and troubleshoot your solutions. As part of the team, you will collaborate with technical innovators throughout the company in all stages of development.
- Use your expertise in modern C++ to develop high-quality scalable software features.
- Architect, design, implement and enable MATLAB users to develop ROS based applications.
- Participate in, and contribute to, design reviews, code reviews, and project planning.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries esp. middleware or communication networks.
- Experience with design patterns, boost libraries and STL.
- Exposure to object oriented design.
- Strong software design and algorithm development skills.
- Experience with middleware such as ROS or DDS or experience with multi-processing.
- Experience with MATLAB, and Simulink is a plus.