What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of English
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C++ is a must (C is a plus)
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
- Knowledge in public key infrastructure and cryptography is a significant plus
- Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
- Development experience in Linux environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge in network technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in database technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in web technologies is a plus such as react and node.js is a plus
- Experience in embedded systems and programming is a plus
- Knowledge in API development is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling