The AMD Display Solutions Team is seeking talents to help develop new SW features, bring-up new video cards and improve the quality of our Display driver. This role offers the opportunity to show off your technical skills such as kernel debugging, solving complex engineering problems and architecting new C/C++ code.
In this position you will be working as a member of a high-performing agile team, which will have you working with everyone from SW architects to interns.
If you thrive in fast paced, technically challenging environments, where you get to work on a variety of different engineering problems, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Design and development of new cutting-edge display technologies (ie: FreeSyncTM, HDR, high resolution displays, etc.)
- Participating in new ASIC and hardware bring up
Debugging and fixing existing driver issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Enthusiastic about low level driver development and problem solving
- Interest in latest display technologies
- Drive the pixels behind all of your favorite PC games!
- Enjoys working in an agile team environment
- Experience with Windows or Linux Kernel debugging is a plus!
- 3+ years of industry experience
- BA or BS degree completed web services, messaging, REST