We are looking for an Embedded system Engineer. The resource will be integrated into our Linux BSP and Applications Team. He will work on customizing Embedded Linux BSPs built with Buildroot or Yocto to fulfill customer’s needs.
The activities you will do:
- Development of embedded software on userspace with hardware interaction.
- Adapting, Optimising Linux kernel device drivers.
- Adapting U-Boot support of custom hardware.
- Improve daily through peer review with experienced Linux kernel developers.
- Work on innovative Linux-based devices which will hit the market with your code inside.
- Cooperate with developers, business analysts and other team members while solving problems.
We believe the most important skills are the commitment, the initiative, being optimist, the flexibility, and honesty.
The technical skills we are looking for are:
- Solid understanding of C/C++ language.
- Good knowledge of Linux / Posix programming.
- Good understanding of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl).
- Linux kernel device driver programming and U-Boot customization.
- Experience at least in one of the following: Buildroot, Yocto.
- Good understanding of hardware schematics.
- Proficient in Git.
- Focus on Quality and clean code.
- Team Development.
- English language for technical documentation and communication.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the technical requirements. We encourage you to contact us anyway. We are happy to find people with a desire to grow like you!
Apply now in Amarula Solutions!
We offer you full-time and permanent job. The remuneration is in accordance with the qualification.
The location we are looking for is for the Italian office: Treviso, Veneto. The office is open since 5 years. It’s very easy to reach us from the city center through public busses. Destination stop is the Treviso Airport. The area is quiet and we have air conditioning!
Go far, go together with Amarula! To see the complete job offer go to Jobs Embedded System Engineer.