We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
- Implementation of innovative platform / application by utilizing new technologies
- Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Experience in Qt is a strong plus
- Experience in developing software applications for Cloud and IoT Platforms is a strong plus
- Experience in Agile Development is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in machine engineering / mechatronics / control systems is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad