Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Our robotics integrate actuated devices with microelectromechanical systems as well as novel surgical procedures. These applications place strong emphasis on high-precision, high-repeatability mechanical motion, as well as high reliability and fail-safe design. You will be responsible for writing software and making sure your code works on an actual robot, not just simulation.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in engineering or computer science.
3+ years of hands-on experience with robotics or high reliability systems.
- Experience coding in Linux and C++.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in computer vision.
- Experience in microscopy.
- Experience in kinematics and motion planning.
- Experience working on medical robots.
- Experience working in high precision environment.
- Computer Science Degree.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.