About the organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title:- VR Tools Programmer
Note: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
At UBISOFT, Tools Programmer will get an opportunity to work with highly skilled Industry professionals. Under the supervision of Lead programmer/Senior Programmer, they will get a chance to work on various components important in game production pipeline.
UBISOFT is seeking for Intern/Junior Tools Programmer having proficiency in C# and C++. Good mathematical skills are prerequisites.
- Writing quality code for tools used in production pipeline
- Handling various requirements and implementing them in the tools or writing new tools from scratch that will impact the production
- Should be able to understand existing processes/pipeline and suggest improvements.
- Working in team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Respond to requests of new features or update the existing feature as the production cycle goes
- Ideating and bring new ideas to play
- Should be able to work under tight pressure situations
- Strong C# and/or C++ skills (Data structures, Design Patterns)
- Knowledge of developing tools / plugins for Unity3D/unreal engine.
- Keen on optimize/automate existing processes
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Knowledge of inter process communications
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Knowledge of Python/PowerShell/Perl/MaxScript
- Knowledge of Test driven development.