As a Senior Software Engineer on our Floorcare Team you will have an important hand in developing the next Smart Home robotics features that will live in millions of homes across the world. If you are a consumer centric pioneer eager to build innovative products, please apply now or reach out to one of our recruiters on LinkedIn.
What you will do
- Define, design, implement, test and deliver innovative Smart Home proofs of concept and digital features in an embedded Linux system that resides on a robot within an IoT ecosystem
- Solve complex problems with elegant solutions and apply judgment and experience to balance trade-offs between competing interests
- Collaborate closely across multi-disciplinary teams such as Cloud, Mobile, EE... to co-develop solutions
- Play a role in mentoring and educating the team on trends, technologies, and best practices
- Excellence at writing C++/C
- Solid understanding and experience in design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Solid experience with Embedded Linux
- Experience with video and audio processing in soft real time an Embedded System
- Experience integrating 3rd party SDKs
- Experience integrating with Cloud Services
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Why should you take the job
iRobot changed the way people clean with the Roomba robot vacuum and Braava family of mopping robots. We develop best-in-class technologies to deliver easy-to-use, effective, and intelligent products.
Come join a company full of creative and friendly individuals working together to make the impossible possible.