We are looking for Software Development Engineers to work on exciting projects to validate the newest Intel processors. You will gain hands-on experience working on technologies that will be available in 2 years from today. You will collaborate closely with technology experts and senior engineers, learning the culture, discipline and behaviors to be successful in a global technology company. We are looking for passionate candidates like you.
As a Software Development Engineer you will learn and be exposed to:
- Culture discipline working at cutting edge technology company
- Knowledge on Product life cycle
- Develop tools that will be used globally
- Get Knowledge on Computer architecture and cutting-edge technologies
- You will be focused in activities consisting in developing tools, developing software solutions, create tools documentation, debug software and hardware issues. Other responsibilities may include hardware set up in the laboratory, modifying test scripting, and others activities.
- Candidate Must have a BS or Master in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Strong Structured/Object Oriented programming skills with languages such as C, C++.
- Scripting language like Python is a plus.
- Computer architecture knowledge.
- Security and Memory architecture knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent and strong writing, reading and talking skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt quickly when faced with emerging situations.
- Enthusiasm, ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Team player
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.