Do you love solving complex problems and do you have a passion for asset pipeline, asset importing and data management? Then we might have the perfect position for you! In Core we are looking for a senior engineer for our Asset Pipeline team. In our view, solving complex problems requires a desire to understand users’ workflows and pain points, creativity, certain risk taking and the ability to work well within a team. It also requires being able to take decisions, iterate, work with feedback and learn.
Core is a part of R&D. We deliver low level type functionality that a lot of teams within Unity build on top of and our users rely heavily upon. The Asset Pipeline team is looking for a colleague, a Senior Software Engineer, to be based in Copenhagen to work with us on initiatives in the Asset Pipeline team.
- Develop tools, real time editing and perform engine programming with quality and performance in mind
- Implement Unity engine features that support the performance needs of large projects and teams
- Deliver stable end-to-end functionality with high quality in mind
- Experience from real-world software engineering in complex systems
- Experience with C++
- General understanding of C# for use with Unity
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to drive projects
- Architectural and whole workflow awareness
- Prior experience with the Unity engine and Editor
- Understanding the challenges of real-time 3D and the scalability and performance it requires
- Understanding of large code bases and desire to solve the challenges it can bring
- Experience with automated testing