Senior C++ Backend Server Engineer
San Jose (CA) / Pittsburgh (PA) / Phoenix (AZ), USA
25 Sep 2020
Realtime Server Platform Engineer
- Work closely with remote teams and collaborate on the implementation.
- To propose and assess solutions to design problems
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyze, and correct identified defects.
- B.S. or M.S. in Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++; 8 or more years of development experience
- Multimedia and Realtime collaboration system knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux C/C++ development; Know how to debug and tune performance and memory issues.
- Familiar with Linux command.
- Interposes communication and multithreaded programming
- A logical thinker with excellent problem-solving ability
- Takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about technology