As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Proficient developing software in C++ in a Linux environment is absolutely required.
- Experience with object oriented languages and design patterns.
- Experience with commercial loan analytics is preferred.
- Experience developing, maintaining, deploying and supporting MBS and Fixed Income pricing and risk applications is preferred.
- Experience working with Intex & Trepp vendor libraries and data is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong data structures and algorithms understanding
- Solid oral and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python) is a plus
- Familiarity with communications/messaging/middleware, TCP/IP, client/server and n-tier architectures is a plus.
We are looking for a C++ Developer to enhance the functionality and performance of analytical calculators and libraries used in cashflow generation, valuations and calculations of risk metrics of loans, MBS/ABS/CMBS and related securities, in particular, commercial mortgage analysis, amortization and cash flow generation.
This is a cross Line of Business Initiative wherein the analytics, valuations capabilities from Primary Markets will be incorporated into the Secondary Markets system
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.